In general, you may visit this Web site without providing any personal information to us. If you choose to provide information voluntarily, we will use that information in accordance with our data privacy principles and in accordance with any specific notice given as part of the collection of that data.
Data privacy principles
WebSurvey has always recognised the importance of maintaining the privacy of personal and sensitive information of our employees, clients, vendors and partners. The nature of our business requires us to collect and handle such information, and we have a responsibility to protect this information for as long as it is in our possession. At WebSurvey, respecting our employees, clients, vendors and partners is a part of our core values, along with being committed to providing services in an ethical manner.
To support these obligations, WebSurvey has created a set of data privacy principles, which guide our efforts as they relate to privacy and the handling and protection of personal and sensitive information.
We respect your privacy by:
- Offering privacy notices that explain how and why we handle personal information.
- Respecting your choices about our collection, use and sharing of information, where appropriate.
- Collecting, using and retaining only personal information that is relevant and useful to our business interactions and the projects we undertaken for our clients.
- Using reasonable efforts to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date.
- Limiting access to and disclosure of personal information.
- Retaining only the personal information that is needed to fill our legal and business obligations.
- Offering you the ability to view and update your personal information, where appropriate.
- Providing you with an opportunity to ask questions and register complaints about privacy.
WebSurvey cares about the privacy of our applicants, employees and clients. This notice contains information about how we handle your personal information. We collect and process your personal information for the following purposes where necessary:
- to maintain our contractual or business relationship with you,
- for employment-related services where applicable,
- to tell you about the products and services we offer,
- to contact and correspond with you, and
- for the management and defence of legal claims and actions, compliance with court orders and other legal obligations and regulatory requirements, and as otherwise permitted by law.
WebSurvey may disclose your personal information for these purposes to other associated entities, affiliates, suppliers, subcontractors who perform services on our behalf, clients if you are seeking employment, and where we are otherwise required to do so, such as by court order.
WebSurvey collects, processes and discloses sensitive personal information only if required to comply with legal obligations or if there is a compelling business reason to do so, where the disclosure of the information to our client is an inherent (and notified) part of a project or with your consent.
If you would like more information about WebSurvey's privacy practices, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
PO Box 1166
Carlton VIC 3053
Web site practices
Non-Identifiable Information - Like many other Web sites, this Web site automatically collects certain non-identifiable information. Some of this is collected as an inherent part of the browsing process – e.g. your IP address, your ISP’s IP address, your browser, etc. For some other information, you have a choice about its provision – for example, cookie use, downloading / uploading file, etc. This non-identifiable information is used for Web sites and system administration purposes and to improve our online services. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use. This information is used to track Web site use and is not used to link to personal data.
Cookies - This Web site uses "cookies", a technology that installs information on a Web site user's computer to permit the Web site to recognise future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Web site. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognise you as a previous user of the Web site, to track your activity at the Web site in order to respond to your needs, to offer personalised Web page content and information for your use, to automatically populate online forms with your personal information for your convenience, and to otherwise facilitate your Web site experience.
You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of this Web site and your ability to access or use certain Web site features.
Security - WebSurvey works to keep our servers, applications and databases secure and free from unauthorised access and use, by using physical, administrative and technological measure to protect the information we maintain. Nevertheless, you should be conscious of the type of data you choose to transmit and the means by which you do so. If you have any concerns about the appropriate transmission of your data, feel free to contact us.
Other Web sites - This Web site may contain links to other Web sites. Please be conscious that, once you have clicked to leave our site, the privacy principles of other providers apply. You will need to contact them if you require information about their privacy principles.
Privacy Notice Changes - WebSurvey may change, supplement or amend this Notice as it relates to your future use of this Web site from time to time, for any reason, by posting a revised Notice on this Web site. This notice was last updated in November 2015.